Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Why? Because when the pages of Facebook are filled with pictures of neatly dressed children smiling widely on their first day of school while their parents lament the end of summer, it’s easy to think you’re the only one who was dancing a jig as the school bus pulls away.
So let’s take a moment to give a shout out, LOL or just a virtual ‘high-five’ to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
1. Just walk away (Urban Housewife Adventure)
2. Dressed for the occastion (The Outnumbered Mother)
3. Don't you ever listen? (Appetite for Honesty)
4. Back-to-school overkill (Science of Parenthood)
5. That's her problem (Outmanned)
6. My Mommy said... (That Tam I Am)
7. That's my name (Oh Honestly)
8. What do I know? (21st Century SAHM)
9. One-woman show (Jenny Ball Tufford)
10. Monday blues (Ginger Holcomb Gillert)
11. Party time (Papa Does Preach)