Parents are moving together in solidarity this week as the clocks turned back, and kids marched forward. Tis the season for Daylight Saving Time and wondering just how soon your children will be able to read a clock and if there's such a thing as too much coffee.
In an effort to soothe the weary parental soul, we've rounded up the funniest moms and dads on social media this week, so join us as we have a good chuckle to celebrate making it through another week of parenthood. The good news is if you're reading, you've survived.
1. Tis the season.
2. Baby, it's cold outside.
3. No, the other way.
4. We're devastated, really.
5. Actually, can we just get this to go?
6. There's a new vacuum in town.
7. Whisper voice: Get up right now.
8. Thanks, I guess?
9. Hold tight, almost got it!
10. In the future, real lotion only, please.
11. Congratulations on your achievement.
12. Where there's a will, there's a...way?
13. Prepping for the longest workout ever.
14. Nothing to see here.
15. Buttered noodles or nothing.
16. SOS it's daylight saving.
17. Well that's one way to put it.
18. Put it right next to "Oh Christmas Tree"
19. It's in the car, because they refused to wear it.
20. He's not wrong.
21. Let us know.
22. But what happened?
23. Take that cough out of here.