We're in the home stretch of the holiday season, but there's still time for a meltdown...or six. If your elf hasn't had to report back to the North Pole for at least a few days due to bad behavior or COVID-19, and everyone is still smiling, count it as a win.
Even if the family is only hanging on by a strand of tinsel, it's good to remember we aren't alone in this parenthood gig, so join us as we count down the most relatable and laugh-worthy parenting posts on social media this week.
1. We never should have started this.
2. What is real anymore?
4. No, not like that.
5. Sometimes the truth hurts.
6. Two weeks until January.
7. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
8. Are you awake?
9. This is the song that never ends...
10. Why get out of bed when you can hit snooze?
11. Can someone get them?
12. Two against one.
13. Just 5 minutes of peace and quiet, please.
14. Not asking for much.
15. You're on.
16. Smile so everyone knows we are happy.
17. Let's hear it for Mrs. Claus!
18. Find a sweatshirt.