The Holderness family has been making people laugh since their first viral video, XMAS JAMMIES, in 2013.
Kim and Penn Holderness have written a new book, “Everybody Fights,” a vulnerable compilation of their own "fight fails" and how to tackle them as a couple using their trademark sense of humor.
To celebrate, here are the couple’s best viral videos for the feel-good laugh everyone needs:
1. Nothing beats the original. Kim, Penn, and kids, Lola and Penn Charles, get in the spirit with holiday pajamas.
2. Parents everywhere rejoice! The kids are going back to school in this parody set to Sir-Mix-a-Lot’s 90s hit “Baby Got Back”.
3. And once the kids are at school, moms are heading right for the bathroom for some alone time.
4. Struggling to get kids bundled in cold weather? You aren’t alone…
5. What is a variable? What is X? Teaching algebra to kids is less painful with this relatable parody to Toto’s hit, “Africa.”
6. Proof that everyone feels the stress of Thanksgiving…
7. In the family's parody of a New Kids on the Block hit, dads drive through town singing praise for their wives' mom shorts.
8. This viral video nails why adulting when you're a parent is hilarious.
9. The family's funny take on this old school hit shows the struggles of getting kids out the door on school days.
10. Like everyone else, Kim and Penn found themselves at home in 2020, so it only made sense they cheered for a vaccine rollout to the tune of “Come On Eileen.”
11. And when they finally secured vaccination appointments, the couple channeled Elsa and Anna with a singalong inspired by Disney’s “Frozen.”
Congratulations on your new book, Kim and Penn. We can't wait to read it!