What changes when you have kids? Everything!
As we count down to Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, we're asking parents to share how life changes when you become a parent... all the ways, big and small. To start things off, we asked some of the TODAY Parenting Team members at NBC affiliates across the country to share their stories.
1. “Becoming a dad has changed my life by allowing me to see the world again through a child's eyes.” — Evrod Cassimy, WDIV, Detroit
2. “Becoming a mom changed by life by making me understand what's really important in life. Before, my life revolved completely around work and yes, I love my job but I cherish my four daughters.” — Gayle Guyardo, WFLA, Tampa
3. “Becoming a mom has changed my life by making me realize I really can function on very little sleep.” — Eun Yang, WRC-TV, Washington
4. “My life changed the most because when my twins were born, my dogs became dogs.” — Tram Mai, KPNX, Phoenix
5. “Becoming a mom has changed my life by forcing me to learn to be flexible, to just go with the flow. Things are going to be dirty. I'm going to be late. Things aren't going to go as planned.” — Daniella Guzman, KNBC, Los Angeles
6. “Becoming a dad changed my life by dramatically increasing my level of stress and happiness at the same time.” — Whit Johnson, KNBC, Los Angeles
7. “Being a mom changed my life by making me realize that no matter how bad the day, I get to come home to an adorable 2 year old who says ‘mommy’ gives me a hug and makes everything all right.” — Renee Chou, WRAL, Raleigh
How has your life changed after having children? Tell us by posting a photo on the TODAY Facebook page.