At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
Remember last year, when you were jealous of the neighbor's holiday card? So cute in all its matchiness?
We got your back.
We've rounded up a fun selection of festive lookalike shirts that are available in many different sizes. Just pick your favorite color and style and you'll be camera ready in no time.
Need to do some holiday shopping, too? Check out TODAY's ultimate gift guide here.
1. Don't Stop Believin' long-sleeved t-shirts, $20-$30, Life is Good
2. 'Ugly Hanukkah sweater' t-shirts, $12-$20, Amazon
3. Christmas tree sweatshirts, $15-$19, Amazon
4. Bear family long sleeved t-shirts, $20-$30, Life is Good
5. Snowman sweatshirts, $19-$31, Amazon
6. Menorah t-shirts, $19-$40, Human
7. Naughty or nice t-shirts, $20, Amazon
8. Personalized snowflake tees, $18, Amazon
With every letter of the alphabet available in a snowflake monogram, your family can wear your last initial — or everyone's first initial — on your holiday card. Available in men's, women's and youth sizes.
9. Christmas Squad t-shirts, $19-$40, Human
10. Santa Mickey Mouse t-shirts, $9-$15, Target
11. Grinch t-shirts and button down shirts, $9-$15, Target