Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
Remember last year, when you were jealous of the neighbor's holiday card? So cute in all its matchiness?
We got your back.
We've rounded up a fun selection of festive lookalike shirts that are available in many different sizes. Just pick your favorite color and style and you'll be camera ready in no time.
Need to do some holiday shopping, too? Check out TODAY's ultimate gift guide here.
1. Don't Stop Believin' long-sleeved t-shirts, $20-$30, Life is Good
2. 'Ugly Hanukkah sweater' t-shirts, $12-$20, Amazon
3. Christmas tree sweatshirts, $15-$19, Amazon
4. Bear family long sleeved t-shirts, $20-$30, Life is Good
5. Snowman sweatshirts, $19-$31, Amazon
6. Menorah t-shirts, $19-$40, Human
7. Naughty or nice t-shirts, $20, Amazon
8. Personalized snowflake tees, $18, Amazon
With every letter of the alphabet available in a snowflake monogram, your family can wear your last initial — or everyone's first initial — on your holiday card. Available in men's, women's and youth sizes.
9. Christmas Squad t-shirts, $19-$40, Human
10. Santa Mickey Mouse t-shirts, $9-$15, Target
11. Grinch t-shirts and button down shirts, $9-$15, Target