Parents are funny — especially on Facebook. And we love them for it.
So let’s give a shout-out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
Slideshow 7 photos
Laugh along with the funniest parents on Facebook
1. House of horrors (Wine and Cheez-Its)
Never miss a parenting story with the TODAY Parenting newsletter! Sign up here.
2. Close but no cigar (Where The Eff Is My Handbook)
3. Generation gap (Susanne Kerns - Writer)
4. Halloween reality (Mama Needs a Nap)
5. Kiss and make up (Bad Parenting Moments)
6. Not-so-common cold (Rodney Lacroix - Author)
7. Drive my car (Sarcastic Mommy)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.