Parents are funny — especially on Facebook. And we love them for it.
So let’s give a shout-out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. House of horrors (Wine and Cheez-Its)
2. Close but no cigar (Where The Eff Is My Handbook)
3. Generation gap (Susanne Kerns - Writer)
4. Halloween reality (Mama Needs a Nap)
5. Kiss and make up (Bad Parenting Moments)
6. Not-so-common cold (Rodney Lacroix - Author)
7. Drive my car (Sarcastic Mommy)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.