Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
If it weren’t for their unbridled honesty, we’d be pretty confident that we’re the only people to have ever hidden their child’s recorder so we don’t wake up the next day to “Yankee Doodle Dandy.”
So we’d like to take a moment to say LOL to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. Don't go cryin' (Rachael Koenig)
2. So fancy! (Suburban Shit Show)
3. Reach for the stars (Hold me, Don't hold me)
4. Click, click, click (This is Motherhood)
5. Guessing game (Mommy Back Talk)
6. The truth hurts (Rach Riot)
7. Busted, disgusted (Tara Wood)
8. Not my crowd (Punk Rock Papa)
9. When will it stop? (Martinis and Motherhood)
10. Spot on, kid (Dude Mom)
11. So crafty (Ponies and Martinis)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including On My Way to The Bath and On My Way to Bed. Follow Sarah on Facebook, Twitter @SarahMaizes or Instagram @sarah_maizes.