Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook brim with images of Mensa-worthy school projects, 7-course bento box lunches and smiling, well-rested newborns (and their moms!), it’s easy to think you’re the only one going insane.
So we’d like to take a moment to LOL with the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s funniest parents on Facebook.
Want to share your humorous parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. The depths we fall (est. 1975)
2. His holiness (The Outnumbered Mother)
3. Too grilled? (RachRiot)
4. Let's just high-five (Happily Ever Laughter Blog)
5. Palm of my hand (Tara Wood)
6. Raised on Bon Jovi (Mommy, for real)
7. Mom brain (Outsmarted Mommy)
8. She's SO aware (Sarah Smiley)
9. How'd they manage? (Perfection Pending)
10. This too shall pass (One Mother to Another)
11. Ready to chaperone (Martinis and Minivans)
Sarah Maizes is a “Content Ninja” living in LA. She’s a blogger, speaker, comedian, producer, and the author of several humor books for grown-ups AND picture books for kids, including On My Way to Bed. (Check out her books here!) Follow her on Facebook and subscribe to www.SarahMaizes.com.