Parents are funny – especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Why? Because when the pages of Facebook are jam-packed with pictures of happy families enjoying the last moments of summer, smiling, laughing (getting along!) it’s easy to think you’re the only one hiding in the closet waiting for that school bell to ring.
So let’s take a moment to give a shout out, LOL or an ILBOTIBMKA (“I’m Laughing But On The Inside Because My Kid’s Asleep) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. Life's a beach
2. Flawless baby-proofing
4. If you could stop breathing so loudly too, that would be great
5. Soup's on!
6. How cats turn evil
7. Just when you thought it was safe to go to the beach...
8. Everything is awesome. No, really.
9. Touché, crabby 7-year-old. Touché.
11. You wanna dance, kids? Let's dance.
12. This is actually a pretty good ratio.
13. When you wish upon a st-zzzzzzzzzz.
Sarah Maizes is an author, writer and humorist living in L.A. with her 3 kids and 2 cats and 0 hamsters (finally!). She’s the author of many humor books for grown-ups and picture books for children including "On My Way to the Bath." FOLLOW HER on Facebook and SUBSCRIBE to her blog at www.SarahMaizes.com.