Parents are funny — especially on Facebook. And we love them for it. Why? Because you’re out of Halloween candy. And it’s not Halloween yet. And laughing burns calories.
So let’s give a shout-out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Way out (Bad Parenting Moments)
2. Under where? (Toni Hammer)
3. Read the manual (Stacy Gill Ink - One Funny Motha)
4. Turn it up (My Little Villagers)
More Back to school videos
Back-to-school injuries: What every parent needs to know
See the best mobile apps for managing the school year
Students at one Utah high school are facing fines for tardiness
Back-to-school Steals and Deals: Lands’ End lunchbox, children’s books
5. Walking after midnight (40 Wishes and Counting)
6. Road to ruin (Bad Sandy)
7. Go ask Mom (From Blacktop to Dirt Road)
8. Life's ruff (Perfection Pending by Meredith Ethington)
9. Home, sweet home (The Outnumbered Mother by Amy Hunter)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.