Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook. And we love them for it. Because laughing helps burn off all of those calories from that open bag of Halloween candy.
So let’s give a shout-out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Patch it up (Julie Burton / Writer)
2. Sweet temptations (My Little Villagers)
3. Teenage dream (An Unfit Parent)
4. Costly costumes (Zoe vs. the Universe)
5. Candy sanity (39ish Life)
6. Pumpkin spice (Sarcastic Mommy)
7. No time for whining (40 Wishes and Counting)
8. Fantasy island (Pails and Fires by Leslie Gaar)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.