Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because we all know that pulling frozen chicken nugget from the depths of the freezer still counts as a home cooked meal.
So let’s give a shout-out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Nothing like a home-cooked meal (Bad Parenting Moments)
2. Bit by bit is better (Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine)
3.Lost and found (Abe Yospe)
4. The best equation (Real American Dadass)
5. Bigger is better (Whynotmom.com)
6. Scary is as scary does (Sassypiehole)
7. Just, why? (Dad and buried)
8. Lessons learned (Andrea Barber)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.