Parents are funny — especially on Facebook. And we love them for it.
Because we all know happiness isn’t priceless…it costs about $84 at the mall.
So let’s give a shout-out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. All mine (Ms. Awesome, Mother Extraordinaire)
2. Chore-tle (Bluebonnet Babies by Molly England)
3. Best part of waking up (Mia Carella, Writer)
4. Do you want to build a snowman? (Kristen Hewitt)
5. Leg day (Explorations of Ambiguity by Andrew Knott)
6. Rocking out (Zoe vs. the Universe)
7. Win-win (Perfection Pending by Meredith Ethington)
8. Apple a day (Sparkly Shoes and Sweatdrops by Alison Tedford)
9. Face it (Jen Simon, Writer)
10. Flashback (RachRiot)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.