Parents are funny — especially on Facebook. And we love them for it.
Why? Because shouldn't those self-checkout machines know by now that the "unauthorized item in bagging area" is one of our kids?
So let’s give a shout-out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Daddy dearest (Hold Me, Don't Hold Me)
2. Shop till you drop (Stay Home Mama)
3. Mama in training (40 Wishes and Counting)
4. Fashion faux pas (Elly Lonon, Writer of Wrongs)
5. Sad truth (Dragging Feeties)
6, Party time (Sassypiehole by Lisa René LeClair)
7. Low expectations (Rodney Lacroix - Author)
Want more funniest parents on Facebook? Find them here!
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.