Parents are funny — especially on Facebook. And we love them for it.
Why? Because as any parent can tell you, getting that perfect family beach photo is a lot harder than it looks.
So let’s give a shout-out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Face it (Rach Riot)
2. Summer school (Elizabeth Hamilton-Argyropoulos)
3. Wheely cool (Christine Organ)
4. Happy campers (Bluebonnet Babies by Molly England)
5. Say cheese (Sarcastic Mommy)
6. Fandom (Ellen Carmody Shaklee)
7. Web-crawler (Punk Rock Papa)
8. Java jive (Dad and Buried)
More Moments That Matter videos
Watch this woman meet her biological parents for the first time
Meet the young sisters whose sketches launched a fashion empire
Hoda Kotb and celebrity friends read her new children’s book to adorable babies
Little girl who admired Michelle Obama’s portrait gets to dance with her
9. Wrong number (Real American Dadass)
10. Morning meal (Bad Sandy)
11. Sticky situation (Mommy Owl by Lauren Lodder)
Want more funniest parents on Facebook? Find them here!
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.