Get the latest from TODAY
We went in search of unique gift ideas for Grandma and created this list of the best gifts ever for the best grandmothers ever for the holidays, Mother's Day, birthdays or just to remind them you love them.
It often seems like grandmas (and grandpas) have pretty much everything they could possibly want ... so, they can be hard to shop for. Luckily, we've made it easy to snag that perfect grandmother-approved gift. From cozy slippers to a tray that makes baths more relaxing, we (and now you!) have got Grandma covered for every future birthday and holiday.
1. Knock Knock What I Love About Grandma journal, $10, Amazon
TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY does have affiliate relationships. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
Let Grandma know just how much you love her with this clever "fill-in-the-love" journal. Creating a personalized keepsake has never been so easy or adorable.
2. EMU Australia Women's Mayberry Slipper, $60, Amazon
These soft and fuzzy slippers are one of "Oprah's Favorite Things" and we have no doubt why. Grandma will feel like she is walking on sunshine in these sheepskin slippers. Plus, a rubber outsole provides support. And, they come in such fabulous colors!
3. Pix-Star Wi-Fi Cloud Digital Photo Frame, $200, Amazon
For the grandma who loves to see as many pictures of her grandkids as possible, this digital frame is a treat! You, or anyone in your family, can send pictures directly to this frame from email addresses and they will automatically upload on grandma's counter.
4. Lulu DK blessed love code charm necklace, $68, Amazon
We are huge fans of these beautifully sentimental necklaces by designer Lulu DK. Give the pendant a spin to reveal its cryptic code. This lovely charm's message says "blessed."
5. Best Grandma Ever Mug, $14, Amazon
Just in case she forgets, this mug will remind your grandma that she is in fact the Best. Grandma. Ever.
6. Longchamp 'Large Le Pliage' Tote, $145, Nordstrom
This staple Longchamp bag has 1,000 loves on Nordstrom for many reasons. It's easy to carry, lightweight and incredibly easy to clean.
7. Andaz Press laser engraved small bamboo wood cutting board, $25, Amazon
One of the great things about getting started on your gift quest early is that there's time to get a gift personalized. This engraved cutting board is a thoughtful way to say thank you for all those yummy meals Grandma has cooked for you over the years.
8. Studio Silversmiths Bronze Metal Family Tree with Hanging Photo Frames, $30, Amazon
The perfect way for Grandma to admire her beautiful family, this bronze metal family tree lets you hang photos of her loved ones right on the branches.
9. LANGRIA Bamboo Bathtub Caddy Tray, $36, Amazon
10. NEST Fragrances Liquidless Diffuser, $60, Amazon
Grandma's house can now be filled with the festive fragrance of pomegranate, mandarin orange, cloves, cinnamon and more thanks to this liquid-free diffuser. Plus, we love the modern, sleek design and rich packaging.
11. Bobeau One-Button Fleece Wrap Cardigan, $40, Nordstrom
The 3,900 likes on Nordstrom don't lie - people are obsessed with this wrap cardigan! It can be worn open or buttoned and comes in twelve cozy colors. The look is dramatic but classic and grandma will love it.
12. Picnic at Ascot Eco Gardening Tote Set, $48, Hayneedle
For the grandma with the green thumb, this eco-gardening set and tote has everything she needs to get her gardening on.
13. KitchenAid Electric Kettle, $69, Amazon
This vibrant electric kettle will boil water for Grandma's favorite teas in minutes.
14. "How to Babysit a Grandma" by Jean Reagan, $9, Amazon
This best selling book on Amazon is a fun way to celebrate the special bond between a grandma and her grandchildren.
15. Custom Pet Pillows, $145, UncommonGoods
This gift is a little bit of a splurge but well worth it! If your grandma loves her four-legged friends *almost* as much as she loves you, then she will go bananas over this gift idea! Simply send in a photo of Grandma's favorite pet and artist Ronda J Smith will create a customized pet pillow.
16. La Jolie Muse Cheese Board Stoneware Server Set, $30, Amazon
This beautiful cheese board will have grandma entertaining all year long! The 12-inch set includes an ornate board for cheese and two dipping bowls.
17. Blue Bird Design Knitter Bowl, $38, Etsy
For the knitting granny, this handmade yarn bowl is as fabulous as it is functional. It corrals her yarn as a sweet bluebird looks on.
18. Farm Fresh Spa Experience Tin, $32, UncommonGoods
Grandmas need a spa day, too. And now you can help her create one in her very own home. This "farm fresh" gift set is handcrafted in Alabama and features products made with goat's milk, lavender, shea butter and more.
19. Grandmother Charm Bangle, $32, Alex and Ani
The special heart design engraved into this simple bangle symbolizes the loving, storytelling nature of many grandmas.
20. Tea and Honey Tower, $30, UncommonGoods
This foodie gift has tea and honey sweet enough for your grandma! These small-batch honeys hail from the wildflower fields of eastern Maryland and are perfectly paired with a delicious selection of teas by beekeeper Kara Brook.
21. Le Creuset Stoneware Petite French Press, $50, Amazon
Here's a pretty way to enjoy the perfect cup of coffee. This stoneware french press is safe for the freezer, microwave, oven, broiler and dishwasher so it's convenient, too.
22. Personalized Floral Picture Calendar, $19,Zazzle
By displaying family pictures at the top of a decorative calendar, this gift is both functional and sentimental. Grandma will always know what day it is while also seeing her loved ones daily!
23. TOMS Seasonal Ice Cream Slip-Ons, $50, Zappos
Help your sweet Grandma feel fun with these ice cream slip-ons from Toms. And don't forget that this is a gift that gives back: For every pair you buy, Toms gives a pair of shoes to a child in need.
24. MarieBelle Cacaotelle Set, $53, Lord & Taylor
This is the most delicious gourmet hot chocolate we know of. Grandma will savor every sip of MarieBelle's four decadent flavors: Aztec, spicy, white chocolate and vanilla, and milk and hazelnut. It also comes in an attractive tin!
25. Manual Woodworker Grandmother-Printed Throw Pillow, $12, Amazon
Let Grandma know that you know just how much she spoils you with this cheeky pillow.
26. 82-Piece Deluxe Art Creativity Set in Wooden Case, $50, Amazon
Help Grandma get in touch with her creative side with this 82-piece art kit. It has everything she needs to get started right away: watercolors, pastels, colored pencils, sketchbooks, paintbrushes and even a wood desk easel.
27. Personalized Professional-Style Chef Hat, $45, Amazon
Is Grandma your favorite Iron Chef? Then make sure she knows it with this personalized, professional style chef's hat.
This article was originally published on TODAY.com on November 11, 2017.