Get the latest from TODAY
At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.
Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
Shop all the best Cyber Monday 2018 deals here.
For Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2018, we decided to put together an exhaustive list of the best Cyber Monday toy deals for any age. From Hatchimals to wooden block sets, this list has all the toys you need to shop for every kid or baby on your gift list, at any budget.
When we release our Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping guides, we make sure all prices are current. But, prices change frequently (hopefully they get lower!), so there’s a chance the prices are now different than what you see below.
Know a very little tyke? If you'll be celebrating Baby's first Christmas or Hannukah, you might want to shower the little one in gifts. But, you might not want to spend a fortune on all the hottest baby toys. Luckily, you can score some great baby toy deals to ease up the impact Baby's first holiday season has on your wallet.
- 1. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Fishbowl Fill And Spill Soft Baby Toy, $20 (normally $25), Amazon
- 2. Little Tikes Multi-Language Electronic Activity Garden, $70 (normally $102), Walmart
3. Baby B. Glow Zzzz Whale, $13 (normally $16), Target
Finding toys for toddlers that are both educational and entertaining enough to keep them busy for hours can be a challenge. Luckily, one of our favorite toys for toddlers, a pounding xylophone, is on sale. So are a bunch of other great toddler toys, including a classic Peek-a-boo Elmo. Get a few toys, give them to your little one and see which ones work best!
- 1. 14 Piece Tegu Magnetic Wooden Block Set, $27 (normally $35), Amazon
- 2. Kidzlane Color Matching Egg set, $18 (normally $25), Amazon
- 3. Little Tikes Easy Store Picnic Table With Umbrella, $65 (normally $90), Walmart
4. Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Around the Town Learning Table, $26 (normally $33), Target
- 5. Hape Pound & Tap Bench With Slide Out Xylophone, $27 (normally $30), Amazon
- 6. Mega Bloks 80-Piece Big Building Bag, $15 (normally $25), Amazon
A good kids' toy can be a lifesaver for parents at restaurants, on planes, at home ... you name it. Whether you've got a 5-year-old with picky tastes or are looking for a kid who likes anything, you'll find something on sale that'll put a smile on a kiddo's face. Truly, you can never go wrong with Hatchimals.
- 1. LOL Surprise Bigger Surprise, $79 (normally $80), Amazon
- 2. Hatchimals HatchiBabies, $40 (normally $60), Amazon
- 3. Craft-Tastic Dream Catcher Kit, $12 (normally $18), Amazon
4. Star Wars BB-8 Fully Interactive Droid, $50 (normally $100), Target
- 5. Click N' Play 400 Plastic Ball Pit Balls, $38 (normally $50), Amazon
- 6. Razor Authentic A Kick Scooter, $30 (normally $38), Walmart
- 7. Nerf N-Strike Elite SurgeFire, $20 (normally $30), Walmart
- 8. L.O.L. Surprise! 7 Layers of Fun Game, $7 (normally $15), Target
Tweens are hard to shop for. They're transitioning from kid to teenager, and while some still love their kids' toys, others are ready to leave them behind. These toys should work for any tween who is still figuring it all out. But, check out our gift guide for 11-year-olds or our gift guide for 12-year-olds for more specific age-based recommendations!
- 1. Thames & Kosmos Crystal Growing, $21 (normally $40), Amazon
- 2. Lego Star Wars Imperial Tie Fighter, $56 (normally $70), Nordstrom
- 3. Alex Spa DIY Bath Bombs, $10 (normally $16), Walmart
You know what teens are almost always into? Tech. Whether they're starting to explore photography or have become full-fledged gamers, you should be able to score something great for any teen today. This might be the best age group to shop for today, since their gifts tend to be pricey.
- 1. Fujifilm Instax Mini 9, $55 (normally $70), Amazon
- 2. Classic Jenga Game, $9 (normally $12), Walmart
- 3. Xbox One S NBA 2K19 Bundle, $239 (normally $300), Macy's
- 4. Echo Dot (2nd Generation), $20 (normally $40), Amazon
More toy sales:
- Up to 50 percent off top toys at Target
- Up to 50 percent off games and puzzles at Target
- Up to 20 percent off Lego at Macy's
- 20 percent off Tiny Love mobiles and toys at BuyBuyBaby
Looking for more deals? Check out our Black Friday 2018 guide for everything you need to know, including:
- The best Cyber Monday deals and sales on the internet
- The best Cyber Monday deals from Walmart
- The best Cyber Monday clothing and beauty deals
- The best Thanksgiving deals