Get the latest from TODAY
At TODAY we take care to recommend items we hope you’ll enjoy! Just so you know, TODAY may get a small share of the revenue.
Using interviews with specialists, online reviews and personal experience, TODAY editors, writers and experts take care to recommend items we really like and hope you’ll enjoy! TODAY does have affiliate relationships with various online retailers. So, while every product is independently selected, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the revenue.
Wracking your brain trying to find the perfect gift for someone really special, worrying no choice can convey exactly how much you care?
As the saying goes, it's the thought that counts. And nothing says, "I thought long and hard about this," like a personalized gift. TODAY contributor Jill Martin stopped by with some great personalized picks for him, her, kids, babies and everyone else in your life!
Whether it's a monogrammed scarf or a bobblehead designed to look like the recipient, these customized gifts are so unique they could only be for that special someone.
When we release our gift guides, we make sure all prices are current. But, prices change frequently (yay, deals!), so there’s a chance the prices are now different than they were the day of publication.
Personalized Gifts for Her
- 1. Personalized Portrait Stationery, $85+, Rifle Paper Co.
For the woman who loves the art of the hand-written note, she'll especially appreciate this custom stationery set printed with her illustrated likeness.
- 2. Travel Sticker Set, $5+, Rebecca Minkoff
Her suitcase will be instantly recognizable on the conveyer belt with this fun set of stickers. Personalize a pack with her initials or favorite emojis.
- 3. Personalized Candle, $35, Taja Collection
This square candle comes with plenty of options for personalization. Write a sweet message on the lid, choose a fragrance and add their name to any of the four sides for a custom gift that she'll love.
- 4. Custom Message Ring, $89, Ryan Porter
Carve a clever message into one of these metallic rings from Ryan Porter.
- 5. Personalized Pendant Necklaces, $10+, BaubleBar
BaubleBar has plenty of options for personalization. We love initial necklaces if you're not exactly sure what to get her. Or have her name transformed into an acrylic necklace for an even more personal touch.
- 6. Custom Key Tag, $20, Mark & Graham
Mark & Graham is also a great destination for personalized gifts and we love these simple but thoughtful keychains.
- 7. Photo Calendar, $39, Minted
Turn sweet snapshots into a gift they'll love all year long. Each time they turn the page, your loved one will be reminded of all the fun times they had in 2018.
- 8. Tiled Margot Monogrammed Mug, $10, Anthropologie
Personalized gifts can be risky if you're not 100 percent sure they'll love it. It's tough to return a custom creation. If you're on the fence, opt for something initialed like this art deco mug.
- 9. Round Signet Ring, $48, BaubleBar
It doesn't get more classic than this monogrammed signet ring. It's a great choice for the preppy friend whose home is already filled with initialed embroidery — just be sure to confirm their ring size before ordering.
- 10. Custom Watercolor Portrait, $59, Etsy
Send in a photo of their home, and you'll receive a custom painting in around three weeks (so, um, order it now). It's a great memento to give to a couple celebrating their first holiday in a new home, or a thoughtful way to thank a parent for making home where the heart will always be.
- 11. Softer Than Cashmere Charcoal Plaid Scarf, $32, Things Remembered
This cozy scarf in a festive plaid pattern is the perfect accessory for any friend who lives in a cold climate. Add an embroidered monogram, and you'll have practical and personal gift.
- 12. Monogrammed iPhone Case, $15, Amazon
This monogrammed case is a great gift for the teenager, who may or may not be prone to dropping their phone.
- 13. TODAY Personalized KLG & Hoda Wine Glass, $18, NBC Store
We love this personalized wine glass because it can make any wine lover feel like a classy diva! Plus, you'll never lose track of your wine glass at a dinner party again.
Personalized Gifts for Him
- 1. Custom Socks, $25 (originally $35), Face Socks
Gift him with a fancy pair of socks emblazoned with one of his favorite mugs. You can even pick themed pairs like these "I love Dad" socks.
- 2. Monogrammed Dessert Bowl, $45, The Stationery Studio
If he loves ice cream almost as much as he loves you, this set of two sundae dishes will be the perfect gift.
- 3. Skylight Digital Frame, $159, Amazon
This frame is a great way to display all those precious memories he keeps forgetting to print out.
- 4. City & State Rocks Glasses, $12 each, People Places & Things
Customize a set of four glasses with cities and states that are the most meaningful to him.
- 5. Monogrammed Playing Cards, $22, Zazzle
If you're shopping for a card shark, this monogrammed pack playing of cards is sure to delight. They'll never want to play without their lucky deck again.
- 6. Personalized Dopp Kit, $70, Etsy
For the friend who's always on the go, a dopp kit is a must. This handsome leather option can be embossed with the giftee's initials or full name. They'll be eager to take it along on their next adventure.
- 7. Personalized Socks (Set of 5), $50, UncommonGoods
For the dapper gentleman who likes the simple things, these socks will be a welcome addition to his collection. You can add any message, monogram or date to make it his own.
- 8. Custom Bobblehead, $100, Sharper Image
It doesn't get more unique than a personalized bobblehead sculpted to look like your recipient. They'll be floored when they open the box to find their own likeness looking back at them. As Dwight Schrute from "The Office" said upon receiving a similar gift, "It's me. I'm the bobblehead."
- 9. Personalized Pint Glasses, Set of 4, $50, Amazon
If he's always dreamed of owning a bar, help make that dream a reality with this set of personalized pint glasses.
Personalized Gifts for Kids and Babies
- 1. Flip Sequin Personalized Pillow, $49, Mermaid Pillow Co.
With the swipe of a hand, these pillows flip from basic sequins to reveal the photo of your choice.
- 2. Nursery Elephant Plush Rocker, $111, Pottery Barn Kids
Kiddos will love these animal rockers (they come in horse, lamb, bunny and bear varieties) and parents will love seeing their little one's name embossed on the base of the rocker.
- 3. Personalized Fleece Photo Blanket, $63, Shutterfly
Wrap them up in a soft blanket that also has photos of some of your favorite memories together.
- 4. "All Tucked In on Sesame Street," Personalized Book, $20-35, Put Me In The Story
Your favorite tot will jump up and down with excitement when they hear Elmo talking directly to them in their new favorite bedtime story.
- 5. Personalized Chair, $84, Wayfair
Sharing's important, of course, but this plush chair embroidered with your little one's name will be help them feel like they've got a space of their own. The fabric cover is also machine-washable, so it's really easy to maintain.
We also love these puppy-adorned chairs from Potter Barn Kids.
- 6. Monogrammed Toddler Hat, $22, Etsy
Cozy cable knit adorned with a fluffy pom-pom and your kiddo's initials makes this a hat they'll actually want to wear for once.
- 7. Personalized Name Puzzle, $31, Amazon
If the little one on your list is learning how to spell their name, give them a puzzle to help them achieve their goals! It can be personalized to spell any name under nine letters.
- 8. Personalized Art Set, $35, Walmart
The mini-Picasso you know will appreciate their very own case filled with everything they need to create a masterpiece. It includes 80 pieces like oil pastels, colored pencils, watercolor paints and brushes.
- 9. Super Hero Cape, $17, Etsy
Any super hero in-training will cherish this magical cape personalized with their name and favorite characters like pirates, unicorns or sharks.
- Unique gifts for everyone on your list
- Cutting-edge tech gifts for kids
- 31 white elephant gifts that are sure to get a laugh