Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because in the world of Facebook, where pages overflow with pictures of Food Channel-worthy family barbecues and uber-fit parents running on the beach, it’s easy to think you’re the only one who doesn’t have their BLEEP together.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out, high-five or simple LOL to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting Humorist at Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. Prison break. (Maureen Rich Wallace)
2. Nothing like time with a good book. (Evil Joy)
3. The cost of upcycling. (The Mediocre Mama)
4. It's never too late? (The Dusty Parachute)
5. They'll turn up somewhere. (Perfection Pending)
6. 'Mom Underwear' (Shannon Day's Martinis and Motherhood)
7. Highway to Hell (Mommy, for real.)
8. Hedgehog pending. (Don't Lick the Deck)
9. The joys of nursing. (Thriller Mom)
Sarah Maizes is an author, writer and humorist living in L.A. with her three kids, two cats and two hamster...oops...make that one hamster. She’s the author of many humor books for grown-ups and picture books for children including “On My Way to the Bath.” Follow her for more fun on Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/SarahMaizes and subscribe for her hilarious updates at www.SarahMaizes.com.