Parents are funny —especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook overflow with images of picture perfect BBQs, content children, and family selfies taken during cross-country roadtrips marked #qualitytime, it’s easy to believe you’re the only one who wants to hide from summer.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
1. Packing pet peeve (When Crazy Meets Exhaustion)
2. Screen scene (The Runaway Mama)
3. Paybacks (Mom Babble)
4. Passive bystander (Baby Sideburns)
5. Time to shave (Bianca Jamotte Le Roux)
6. Another pile (Rach Riot)
7. Say what? (Danielle Herzog)
8. Low expectations (Manic Pixie Dream Mama)
9. Role reversal (Katie Smith)
Sarah Maizes is a parenting & lifestyle humorist who keeps it real (funny) on Facebook and her blog at www.SarahMaizes.com. She's the author of several humor and Picture Books for kids, including On My Way to Bed. Check out her books here!