Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook overflow with pictures of Martha Stewart-worthy BBQs, designer-clad prom goers, and accolades for class Valedictorians (in Kindergarten??? Seriously??), it’s easy to believe you’re the only one who’s slowly going insane.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
1. Titanic trick (Love Morning Wood)
2. Life's a fairytale (EarMuffsKids)
3. Pay your respects (Carriage Before Marriage)
4. All heart (Jerrod Crouch)
5. Summer countdown (Mommy, for real)
6. Yay for leftovers (That's Inappropriate)
7. Broken record (The Dose of Reality)
8. Poetic justice (Biscuits and Crazy)
9. Interesting selection (Stacia Simonsen)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including On My Way to The Bath and On My Way to Bed. Follow Sarah on Facebook or on Twitter @SarahMaizes or Instagram @sarah_maizes.