Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook overflow with pictures of picture-perfect summer BBQs, happy campers, and over-the-top family trips to Bali, it’s easy to believe you’re the only one who’s slowly going insane.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us or “Sarah Maizes: Professional Writer. Amateur Mom” (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. Wake-up call (Marcy Massura)
2. Splish-splash (The Runaway Mama)
3. Cut it out (Perfection Pending)
4. Kitchen rules (Eve Page)
5. Are we there yet? (Abby Byrd--Little Miss Perfect)
6. Vital vocabulary (Elm Ryan)
7. Up to bat (The Mediocre Mama)
8. Tripping (Dad and Buried)
9. Language lab (Why did we have to have all these kids anyway?)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian and award-winning author who's written several picture books for children, including On My Way to The Bath and On My Way to Bed. Follow her on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.