Father's Day is just around the corner, but don't worry if you haven't had time to get dad a gift yet. Simon Isaacs, co-founders of Fatherly, a digital lifestyle site for men entering parenthood, joined TODAY to share some of his favorite Father's Day gift list items.
Perfect for those last-second shoppers out there, you can find all their recommendations on their site. Here are six favorites:
1. Tosan's pop sweatshirt ($65) and tot sweatshirt ($30): Matching sweatshirts, and ones inspired by John Belushi's College sweatshirt in "Animal House," for a father and his kid are a quirky and cute way to show off the family every day.
2. Cold Buer Coffee Brewer ($80): Cold brew coffee is less bitter and acidic than hot brewed coffee, perfect for those iced coffee loving dads who want something better than hot coffee watered down with ice cubes.
3. Bluetooth rugged speakers ($149.99) and the mini ($39.99): These speakers are basically everything-proof. They're able to float in the water and unaffected by sand and dirt, making them the perfect speakers for beach days, BBQs, camping trips and more.
4. PowerUp 3.0 ($55): Back in the day, you were lucky if your airplane reached the front of the classroom. Now, they're attached to microchip-powered carbon fiber propellers and rudders.
5. Polaroid Cube POV Camera ($100): This 6 megapixel camera shoots video in 1080p, and even has a fixed 124-degree wide-angle lens that allows you to capture the biggest adventures. It also features a magnetized base for kid-proof mounting.
6. Razor Crazy Cart ($399): The Razor Crazy Cart is designed with two driving modes -- go cart or Crazy Cart mode, in which the driver can go forward, reverse, sideways, diagonal and everywhere in between. This gives fathers the perfect opportunity to race their kids and unleash their own inner-child.