Get the latest from TODAY
This year, the Easter holiday shares the calendar with another — sillier — day: April Fools' Day.
If playing practical jokes on your kids isn't your thing, we've got you covered with cute kid-appropriate jokes that are guaranteed to make your little ones giggle.
From Red Tricycle:
1. What do you call a dinosaur that's sleeping?
2. What is loud, fast and crunchy?
A rocket chip!
3. What did one plate say to the other plate?
Dinner is on me!
4. What is brown, hairy and wears sunglasses?
A coconut on vacation.
5. What do you call a droid that takes the long way around?
6. Why was 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7, 8, 9.
7. What do you call a duck that gets all A’s?
A wise quacker.
8. Why did the cookie go to the hospital?
Because he felt crummy.
9. How much does it cost a pirate to get his ears pierced?
About a buck an ear.
10. What animal is always at a baseball game?
11. How do we know that the ocean is friendly?
12. How does a scientist freshen her breath?
13. Why can’t Elsa have a balloon?
Because she will let it go.
14. How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little boogie in it.
15. What do you call a fake noodle?
16. What stays in the corner yet can travel all over the world?
17. Why was the picture sent to jail?
It was framed.
Mikey doesn't fit in the keyhole!
20. Ice Cream
Ice cream who?
Ice cream if you don't let me in!
Luke through the keyhole and you can see!
Frank you for being my friend!
23. Wooden Shoe
Wooden shoe who?
Wooden shoe like to hear another joke?
From Baby Center:
24. Little Old Lady
Little old lady.
Little old lady who?
Wow, I didn't know you could yodel!
Lettuce in, it's freezing out here!
26. What do you call cheese that's not yours?
27. What did the mushroom say to the fungus?
You're a fun guy.
28. Why are fish so smart?
Because they live in schools!
29. What time do you go to the dentist?