Summer may be coming to an end and kids may be heading back to school, but that doesn't mean they don't have endless amounts of funny and cute phrases, insights and quotes to share with us adults. As they say, "kids say the darndest things," and that's certainly true here.
LittleHoots, an app that allows parents to capture what their children say on the spot and then create cute digital scrapbook pages to save the memento, has been posting some of their favorite kid quotes on their Instagram account. With more than 18,000 users of the app, there's an ongoing supply of laughs.
RELATED: 'The moon turned on!' App helps parents remember cute things kids say
We decided to pull out 21 of our favorite shared quotes. If these don't make you crack a smile then we don't know what will.
1. Kids can be just like adults.
2. It's weird how things come full circle.
3. Been hitting the gym too hard?
4. Gotta get familiar with those trusty legs
5. Please don't interrupt me. I'm on the phone.
6. Belly buttons do have a purpose after all.
7. I may be peachy keen, but I'm not a peach.
8. There has to be a solution to wearing sunscreen.
9. Don't we all?
10. Love is all you need.
11. Dads are pretty great, aren't they?
12. Who needs sleep when you can eat?
13. Sometimes you just need a good cry.
14. Honesty is the best policy.
15. What came first: the chicken or the egg?
16. Smoothies are scary even if they taste good.
17. Life's biggest problems.
18. Bribery at its finest.
19. "Lost" Vegas is a pretty cool place.
20. Sometimes this is all they need to say.
21. Can you just buy a sibling at the store?