In the midst of finding the perfect box of chocolates or bouquet of flowers for your significant other this Valentine's Day, it's important to remember the tiniest loves in your life: the children.
If you think you're good at picking out that perfect pair of earrings or that pricey bottle of Scotch whisky, but you're stumped for a gift idea for the little ones you love most, we've got you covered with a list of some some of our favorite kids' toys, clothes and accessories.
1. BuddyPhones wireless Bluetooth Headphones, $80, Amazon
Keep the tiny ears you love safe by giving these BuddyPhone Wave headphones. They're waterproof, have a 24-hour battery life and come with various volume settings to protect kids' hearing.
2. Stomp Rockets, $11, Amazon
From stunt planes to light-up rockets, encourage outdoor play with these foot-activated foam rockets by Stomp Rockets.
3. Octopus Watch, $80, Target
Help your child remember good habits with this smartwatch. Set alerts via the Octopus Watch app and remind your kids to brush their teeth, bathe, complete their chores and more.
4. Aleca Zamm Book Series, $6, Amazon
Young readers will love this book series from author Ginger Rue. Aleca Zamm is a 10-year-old girl who has an extraordinary superpower: the ability to stop time.
5. "Love You More" Baby Blanket, $22, Robeez
Tell your tiniest loves how much they mean to you with this cotton baby blanket from Robeez.
6. Wool Felt Butterfly Capelet, $185, Little Goodall
These wool felt butterfly capelets from Little Goodall are a stylish and unique way for your child to play dress-up — or keep warm!
7. Hugaboo Infant Support Seat, $60, Amazon
Nothing makes a little one feel loved like being able to spend time with their family. With this cozy infant seat from Hugaboo, babies get a little help sitting up.
8. Freshly Picked Moccasins, $45, Zappos
In finishes from rose gold to camouflage and beyond, these adorable and stylish baby moccasins by Freshly Picked are an adorable way to say, "I love you."
9. The Nocturnals Book Series, $8-$10, Amazon
Author Tracey Hecht's book series, "The Nocturnals," is written with middle schoolers in mind. The author uses the adventures of three unlikely animal friends to convey an anti-bullying message.
10. Adora PlayTime Baby Doll, $40, Amazon
This weighted baby doll from Adora opens and closes her eyes, and is machine-washable.
11. Fin Fun Mermaid Leggings, $30, Amazon
Your little mermaid can take her fins on the go with these beautiful mermaid leggings from Fin Fun.
12. "Love You, Love You More" Mommy-and-Me Straw Hats, $64, ModerneChild
These mommy-and-me hats from ModerneChild will keep you and your little one shielded from the sun, while reminding them of your love.
13. SmartGurlz App-Controlled STEM Toys, $80, Amazon
Little ones can learn to code while playing with these beautiful dolls by SmartGurlz. Dolls come with scooters, which can be controlled through coding on the SmartGurlz app.
14. Luciana Doll and Book, $115, American Girl
American Girl's 2018 Girl of the Year, Luciana, is an out-of-this-world way to show your love for the little one in your life. Luciana, an aspiring astronaut, comes with a cosmic-print dress and holographic lace-up boots.
15. Light-Up Rain Boots, $25, Amazon
Get ready for spring showers with these light-up rain boots from Western Chief.
16. Adora Toddler Weighted Doll, $60, Amazon
If your little one enjoys playing with dolls, he or she will love playing with these weighted, lifelike toddler dolls from Adora.
17. Puppy Love Baby Shoes, $26, Robeez
These sweet shoes from Robeez proclaim your puppy love for your little one.
18. GIANTmicrobes plush hearts, $13-$40, Amazon
From a heart of gold to a broken heart, buy your little Valentine an plush heart replica and foster a love of science and anatomy year round.
19. Strawbees builder kits, $20-$80, Amazon
A unique take on the building toy, Strawbees are a collection of straws and connectors that let kids build and play creatively.