Our editors have independently selected the items featured in this article because we think they’re worth knowing about. Shop TODAY has affiliate relationships so we may get a small share of the revenue if you buy something through our links.
Oh brother! National Brother's Day is May 24th (yes, it really is a holiday!) — and what better time to show your bro how much you appreciate him.
If you are on the hunt for a perfect gift, look no further. The TODAY team rounded up some of our favorite picks. Some will give you both a good laugh. Others, may give him a smile.
Either way any of these gifts will show bro how special he is in your life.
Gifts for a brother
- 1. This Guy Is One Awesome Brother Mug, $24, Amazon
Now, he can remember what an awesome sibling he has with every sip. This stainless steel mug will keep drink nice and toasty.
- 2. World's Okayest Brother Tee, $15, Amazon
How silly is this? If you and your bro are known to get a case of the giggles, this shirt will deliver.
- 3. Happy Socks Whiz Khalifa Sock Box Set, $42, Zappos
Tell your sibling it's time for his mood to match his socks with these happy socks!
- 4. Nintendo Super Mario Blanket, $24, Amazon
Stuff We Love
If you spent hours playing video games with your siblings growing up (like we did), he'll get a kick out of this 1985 Nintendo throwback blanket.
- 5. Wrinkle-Free Pinpoint Oxford Long-Sleeve Shirt, $98, Orvis
Always nagging your bro about his crumbled up shirts? If so, he'll appreciate this no-iron dress shirt from Orvis. He can wear it on his next big date or for a meeting with the boss. Comes in white, pink, or blue.
- 6. Maui Jim Peahi Polarized Sunglasses, $229, Macy's
You can tell your brother he's now totally cool thanks to these Hawaii-inspired shades by Maui Jim.
- 7. Guitar Pick, $10, Amazon
This gift breaks our heart strings. The sterling silver guitar pick is embossed with a special message, "I couldn't pick a better brother." We couldn't agree more!
- 8. First My Brother, Forever My Friend Picture Frame, $24, Amazon
Whether it's a picture from your last family trip or one from your special day — this frame will turn memories into treasures.
- 9. Willow Tree Brother and Sister, $37, Amazon
This beautiful hand-painted sculpture comes with a special card that says, "By my side."
- 10. Big Brother T-Shirt, $14, Amazon
We can't forget the new big brothers out there! This adorable T-shirt and sticker gift will make him feel extra special.
- 11. Obi-Wan vs. Darth Vader 3D Card, $15, LovePop
May the force be with you! If your sibling is a "Star Wars" fan, this cool 3D card will make him feel out of this world. Inside, there's a spot to write your own special message.
- 12. Steamboat Willie, $90, Lego
He loved playing with Legos as a kid, why not now? This new Ideas Steamboat Willie building toy marks the 90th anniversary of the most famous cartoon character ever.
- 13. Good Times Grill Pack, $45 (originally $126), Omaha Steaks
Fire up the grill, bro! This grill pack comes with eight jumbo franks, eight bratwursts, eight Italian sausages, and eight kielbasa sausages. Now, that's a tasty gift!
- 14. Lagunitas IPA, $5 and up, Drizly
Pair those jumbo franks with a refreshing beer. This IPA uses a touch of caramel malt barley for a bit of sweetness.
- 15. Bacardi Superior Rum, $10 and up, Drizly
If he enjoys sitting back with a rum and coke — he'll appreciate this bottle of Bacardi Superior Rum.
Finding the perfect present can be a challenge, but Shop TODAY's up to the task. No matter who you're looking for, we've got gift guides for everyone on your list, including:
- 17 of the best gifts for your sister (or yourself)
- Great gifts for mom
- 30 gift ideas for the dads who have everything
Shop TODAY takes care to recommend our favorite items chosen by trusted experts and editors, as well as inform our readers of great deals, customer favorites, and newsworthy products from around the web. For more on our process, click here.