Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time. Learn more about Shop TODAY.
Oh brother! National Brother's Day is May 24th (yes, it really is a holiday!) — and what better time to show your bro how much you appreciate him.
If you are on the hunt for a perfect gift, look no further. The TODAY team rounded up some of our favorite picks. Some will give you both a good laugh. Others, may give him a smile.
Either way any of these gifts will show bro how special he is in your life.
Gifts for a brother
- 1. This Guy Is One Awesome Brother Mug, $24, Amazon
Now, he can remember what an awesome sibling he has with every sip. This stainless steel mug will keep drink nice and toasty.
- 2. World's Okayest Brother Tee, $15, Amazon
How silly is this? If you and your bro are known to get a case of the giggles, this shirt will deliver.
- 3. Happy Socks Whiz Khalifa Sock Box Set, $42, Zappos
Tell your sibling it's time for his mood to match his socks with these happy socks!
- 4. Nintendo Super Mario Blanket, $24, Amazon
If you spent hours playing video games with your siblings growing up (like we did), he'll get a kick out of this 1985 Nintendo throwback blanket.
- 5. Wrinkle-Free Pinpoint Oxford Long-Sleeve Shirt, $98, Orvis
Always nagging your bro about his crumbled up shirts? If so, he'll appreciate this no-iron dress shirt from Orvis. He can wear it on his next big date or for a meeting with the boss. Comes in white, pink, or blue.
- 6. Maui Jim Peahi Polarized Sunglasses, $229, Macy's
You can tell your brother he's now totally cool thanks to these Hawaii-inspired shades by Maui Jim.
- 7. Guitar Pick, $10, Amazon
This gift breaks our heart strings. The sterling silver guitar pick is embossed with a special message, "I couldn't pick a better brother." We couldn't agree more!
- 8. First My Brother, Forever My Friend Picture Frame, $24, Amazon
Whether it's a picture from your last family trip or one from your special day — this frame will turn memories into treasures.
- 9. Willow Tree Brother and Sister, $37, Amazon
This beautiful hand-painted sculpture comes with a special card that says, "By my side."
- 10. Big Brother T-Shirt, $14, Amazon
We can't forget the new big brothers out there! This adorable T-shirt and sticker gift will make him feel extra special.
- 11. Obi-Wan vs. Darth Vader 3D Card, $15, LovePop
May the force be with you! If your sibling is a "Star Wars" fan, this cool 3D card will make him feel out of this world. Inside, there's a spot to write your own special message.
- 12. Steamboat Willie, $90, Lego
He loved playing with Legos as a kid, why not now? This new Ideas Steamboat Willie building toy marks the 90th anniversary of the most famous cartoon character ever.
- 13. Good Times Grill Pack, $45 (originally $126), Omaha Steaks
Fire up the grill, bro! This grill pack comes with eight jumbo franks, eight bratwursts, eight Italian sausages, and eight kielbasa sausages. Now, that's a tasty gift!
- 14. Lagunitas IPA, $5 and up, Drizly
Pair those jumbo franks with a refreshing beer. This IPA uses a touch of caramel malt barley for a bit of sweetness.
- 15. Bacardi Superior Rum, $10 and up, Drizly
If he enjoys sitting back with a rum and coke — he'll appreciate this bottle of Bacardi Superior Rum.
Finding the perfect present can be a challenge, but Shop TODAY's up to the task. No matter who you're looking for, we've got gift guides for everyone on your list, including:
- 17 of the best gifts for your sister (or yourself)
- Great gifts for mom
- 30 gift ideas for the dads who have everything