Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because in a social media world brimming with news of over-achieving children and pictures of DIY birthday parties worthy of the pages of Martha Stewart, it’s easy to think you’re all alone in your insanity.
So we’d like to take a moment to say LOL to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. It's a stand-off.
2. But seriously, where are my shoes?
3. That's enough vacuuming for today.
4. On the bright side...
5. Oh God please tell us that is paint.
6. Ooh, look at Mr. Fancypants.
7. No blood, no foul.
8. Proper signage.
9. Time to hit 'em with the surge pricing.
10. Yes, that's exactly what I was going to guess.
11. When you're just all mommed out.
12. Definitely don't worry about the loud screams and crashing sounds.
13. Living a double life.
Sarah Maizes is an L.A. based author, humorist and “Content Ninja.” She is also the author of several humor books for grown-ups AND picture books for kids, including On My Way to Bed. (Check out her books here!) Follow her on Facebook and subscribe here to her bloggy goodness.