Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook with posts about Ivy-League bound progeny, Nobel Prize winning Science Fair projects (that’s quite a potato battery), and other moms proclaiming their constant #gratitude, it’s easy to believe you’re the only one who’s slowly going insane.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out, LOL, or maybe just a little QCWTBS (Quiet Chuckle While The Baby Sleeps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is.
Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. What a ride (Heather Spohr)
2. It's a process (Life of Dad)
3. You can't handle the truth (Sarcastic Mommy)
4. Junk food for the win! (Pursuit of Normal)
5. The things moms do (Perfection Pending)
6. By the way...(Oh, Honestly)
7. Game of thrones (Rach Riot)
8. Never forget where you belong (Toni Hammer)
9. Could go either way (Mama Needs a Nap)
10. I'll remember in a sec (Hedger Humor)
11. Rock, paper, scissors..choke? (That Tam I Am)
12. Please continue (Tina Rice-Franklin)
13. The real motivation (Kimberly Zapata)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including On My Way to The Bath and On My Way to Bed. HEY! You know what would be awesome? FOLLOWING Sarah on Facebook, Twitter or on Instagram.