Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook are overflowing with Ivy League bound teens, Science Fair dominating “potato batteries,” and happy family vacations to Fiji, it’s easy to think you’re the only one who doesn’t have their BLEEP together.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out, LOL, or maybe just a little QCWTBS (Quiet Chuckle While The Baby Sleeps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
1. Need a ride? (Magnificence in the Mundane)
2. Winging it (Danielle Herzog)
3. He's got issues (Appetite for Honesty)
4. How did they shrink? (Big Top Family)
5. Rock steady (Wait, what was I doing?)
6. Hashtag help (Jennifer Scharf)
7. Hide and seek (Love Morning Wood)
8. That's what friends are for (The Dusty Parachute)
9. Priorities (Kelly Suellentrop)
10. Wash your veggies (Unremarkable Files)
11. New traditions (Maybe I'll Shower Today)
12. Don't make assumptions (So-so Mom)
13. We're even (Dad and Buried)
Sarah Maizes is a parenting and lifestyle humorist who keeps it real (funny) on Facebook and her blog at www.SarahMaizes.com. She’s the author of several humor and Picture Books for kids, including On My Way to Bed. Check out her books here!