Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook overflow with pictures of Martha Stewart-worthy BBQs, designer-clad prom goers, and happy families enjoying summer jaunts to France, it’s easy to believe you’re the only one who’s slowly going insane.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
1. In the blink of a...shower (Tova's Blog)
2. It's her turn (Jackie Pick)
3. Bubbles bonanza (Biscuits and Crazy)
4. No sympathy (The Dusty Parachute)
5. Truth (Pails and Fires)
6. Life is hard (Magnificence in the Mundane)
7. They are scary (Dose of reality)
8. Who will be the victor? (Iamthemilk)
9. That looks tasty (Between the Monkey Bars)
10. That would be me (Sammiches & Psych Meds)
11. That will teach them (Tara Wood)
12. Do your duty (Rach Riot)
13. Summer laundry laws (Rookie Mommy Raising Boys)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including On My Way to The Bath and On My Way to Bed. FOLLOW Sarah on Facebook...or on Twitter @SarahMaizes…or Instagram @sarah_maizes.