Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook. And we love them for it!
Why? Because in the world of Facebook, where page after page of friends and family brim with posts about extravagant getaways, over-performing children, and DIY birthday parties that would make Martha Stewart step away from her glue gun, it’s easy to think you’re the only one who doesn’t have it together.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out, an LOL (or a quiet ROTFGTMWTBN —Rolling On The Floor Giggling To Myself While The Baby Naps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it is.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag “Sarah Maizes: Professional Writer. Amateur Mom” (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
Here are our picks for this week’s funniest parenting on Facebook:
1. You're getting verrrry sleepy (Karen Fersel)
2. Narrow escape (Smashley Ashley)
3. Winner, winner? (A Breezy Life)
4. Store serenade (Mommy, for real)
5. Tell it like it is (Amy Dillon)
6. Such a little helper (Iamthemilk)
7. Good day (Another Mother Blog)
8. I've got nothing (Why did we have to have all these kids anyway?)
9. How dare you? (The Misfits of a Mountain Mama)
10. The road more traveled (Playdates on Fridays)
11. Oooh that smell (Tara Wood)
12. Finders keepers (Zoe vs. the Universe)
13. Sign of the times (Perfection Pending)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, producer, and the author of several award-winning picture books for children, including On My Way to The Bath and On My Way to Bed. Follow her on Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/SarahMaizes and subscribe to her bloggy goodness at www.SarahMaizes.com.