Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
If it weren’t for their unbridled honesty, we’d think we were the only people who needed to leave sticky notes around the house reminding us to do all of those important things…you know, things like buy toilet paper, file your taxes … bathe.
So let’s give a shout out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Weighty issues (Iamthemilk)
2. Career ambitions (Sara Green)
3. Big hairy deal (Hold Me, Don't Hold Me)
4. Shower the people (Unremarkable Files)
5. And the Oscar goes to ... (Science of Parenthood)
6. Clip art (The Mediocre Mama)
7. Wine-ing (Foxy Wine Pocket)
8. Our specials tonight ... (Papa Does Preach)
9. Off the tracks (HowToBeADad)
10. Fired up (Full Metal Mommy by Chrissy Howe)
11. You say potato (My Questionable Life)
12. An idea with teeth (Julie Burton)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.