Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook are overflowing with Pinterest-worthy, homemade, illuminated jellyfish costumes and intricately carved pumpkins resembling the Presidential Candidates, it’s easy to feel like you’re the only one in the weeds.
So we’d like to take a moment to say LOL to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. That's not what he meant (Another mother blog)
2. Payback time (Autism with a side of fries)
3. Back for more (Appetite for honesty)
4. What time is it? (Hedger humor)
5. Same old song (The pursuit of normal)
6. All month long (Mommy A to Z)
7. How'd that get there? (Modern Mommy Madness)
8. Who will it be? (Perfection Pending)
9. It's not what you think (Suburban Haiku)
10. Need a parenting pause (The Mediocre Mama)
11. Becoming one with nature (Zoe vs. The Universe)
12. What a bargain (Abe Yospe's Comedy Page)
Sarah Maizes is an LA based author, humorist and “Content Ninja.” She is also the author of several humor books, including On My Way to Bed. (Check out her books here!) Follow her on Facebook and subscribe to her blog: www.SarahMaizes.com.