Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook are flooded with images of elaborate DIY 1st birthday parties, harmonious siblings, and Bento-box-style school lunches (complete with peeled grapes), it’s easy to believe you’re the only one who doesn’t have it together.
So we’d like to take a moment to send a shout out, LOL or maybe just a GQWTBN (Giggling Quietly While The Baby Naps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Make me a match (Tara Wood)
2. That's karma, mama (Mama in the Now)
3. Safety first (When Crazy Meets Exhaustion)
4. 20 minutes of madness (Science of Parenthood)
5. Errand eternity (The 21st Century SAHM)
6. What goes around... (Rach Riot)
7. Worry wart (Earmuffs Kids)
8. Survival of the fittest (Modern Mommy Madness)
9. There's evidence (Mom Babble)
10. Following in his footsteps (Bad Sandy)
11. A teaching moment (Wiggle Room Blog)
12. Just being honest (Brooke Takhar)
Sarah Maizes is a parenting & lifestyle humorist who keeps it real (funny) on Facebook and her blog. She's the author of several humor and picture books for kids, including "On My Way to Bed." Check outall of her books here!