Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook, And we love them for it.
Why? Because in a world of Facebook where friends and families’ pages are filled with tan and toothy families jet-skiing in Fiji, it’s easy to feel like you’re the only parent who ever tried to convince your kids that nap time is the ultimate vacation.
So let’s give a shout out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
1. Rap it up (Perfection Pending by Meredith Ethington)
2. Shop till you're lost (The Mom TruthBomb)
3. The nose knows (Ashley Austrew)
4. Say cheese (Jen Simon, Writer)
5. No wine-ing (Orthodox sunflower)
6. Sticky situation (The Dose of Reality)
7. Spring cleaning (Big Top Family by Ashley Allen)
8. Sound of music (The Dose of Reality)
9. Clothes-minded (Mia Carella, Writer)
10. Living out loud (Zoe vs. the Universe)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.