Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it. If it weren’t for their unbridled honesty, we’d sit around thinking we’re the only ones who put our kids' imaginary friends into time outs and shove the contents of our home into the broom closet when guests come over.
So we’d like to take a moment to LOL along with the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Loafing around (Erin Terhorst McAnoy)
2. Good grief! (Mia Carella)
3. Shoeless Darth (Perfection Pending by Meredith Ethington)
4. Hitching a ride (Mama Needs a Nap)
5. Yada yada yada (Suburban Snapshots)
6. Coffee achiever (The Outnumbered Mother by Amy Hunter)
7. Chew on this (Mommy, for real)
8. Clean sweep (Rants from Mommyland)
9. Giving thanks (Full Metal Mommy)
10. That smarts (The Daddy Chronicles)
11. Pick and choose (It's a Mad, Dad World)
Sarah Maizes is an L.A. based author, humorist and “content ninja.” She is also the author of several humor books for grown-ups AND picture books for kids, including On My Way to Bed. (Check out her books here!) Follow her on Facebook, and subscribe to her bloggy goodness at www.SarahMaizes.com.