Parents are funny—especially on Facebook. And, we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook are brimming with posts about perfectly-behaved children, Over-The-Top birthday parties, and Food Network worthy bagged lunches, it’s easy to believe you’re the only one who doesn’t have your stuff together.
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out, LOL, or maybe just a little QCWTBN (Quietly Chuckling While The Baby Naps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is.
Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Smile for the camera. Or don't. (Naptime Tales)
2. Going nuts. (The Dusty Parachute)
3. What a waste. (Daddy's in Charge)
4. Lunch note love. (Tough Bananas- Jan Moyer)
5. What a boob. (Run, Knit, Love)
6. It's a wonderful life. (Ramblin' Mama)
7. Mommy manners. (Babies, Bloodhounds and Booze, Oh My)
8. One and done. (Kate Lundquist)
9. The value of a dollar. (Kristen Lynn)
10. Dressed and ready to go. (Smashley Ashley)
11. Wonders never cease. (The Pursuit of Normal)
Sarah Maizes is an award-winning author and parenting & lifestyle humorist. She’s the author of several humor and picture books for kids, including On My Way to Bed. (Check out her books here!) Follow her on Facebook and subscribe to her bloggy goodness at www.SarahMaizes.com.