Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
If it weren’t for their unbridled honesty, we’d be pretty sure we’re the only ones serving leftovers, sending them to school in whatever they want, and letting bath time slide (hey, they don’t smell that bad until they’re tweens anyway, right?).
So we’d like to take a moment to say LOL to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. Is it legal? (RachRiot)
2. He's how old? (Papa Does Preach)
More Moments That Matter videos
Watch Dylan Dryer’s baby Calvin eat his first apple
Watch this adorable 1-year-old help her daddy do laundry
See Hoda’s toy test for Haley Joy – you won’t believe what she picked!
See 2 toddlers share a smooch: Funny viral videos for parents
3. Don't ever forget (Julie Burton)
4. Mommy juice (Ashley Alteman)
5. A picture is worth... (Mommy Cusses)
6. Well-oiled machine (My LifeSuckers)
7. Do as I say... (Ramblin' Mama)
8. It's the real world (Iamthemilk)
9. It's a beautiful thing (Bad Parenting Moments)
10. Selective listening (Rodney Lacroix)
11. Beware of super heroes (Perfection Pending)
Sarah Maizes is a writer/comedian/parenting humorist and the author of several children’s books, including On My Way to Bed and On My Way to the Bath. (Check out her books here!) Follow her on Facebook.