Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook are flooded with images of elaborate DIY 1st birthday parties, harmonious siblings, and Bento-box-style school lunches (complete with peeled grapes) it’s easy to believe you’re the only one who doesn’t have their (BLEEP) together.
So we’d like to take a moment to send a shout-out, LOL or maybe just a GQWTBN (Giggling Quietly While The Baby Naps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!/
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Golden glove (Bad Parenting Moments)
2. Up, up and away (Danielle Herzog, Writer)
3. Happy meal (The Outnumbered Mother by Amy Hunter)
4. A-peeling (Suburban Snapshots)
5. Weather or not (Baby Sideburns)
6. Smell test (The Pursuit of Normal)
7. Word up (Mommy Shorts)
8. Chin up (No Domestic Diva)
9. What's that spell? (Modern Mommy Madness)
10. Name game (The Runaway Mama)
11. Sweet reward (The Fordeville Diaries)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several award-winning picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook or on Twitter or Instagram.