Parents are funny — especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because when the pages of Facebook overflow with pictures of Instagram-worthy lobster bakes, shopping carts brimming with back-to-school supplies, and proud parents packing their hopeful youth off to the Ivy Leagues, it’s easy to think you’re the only one who doesn’t have their BLEEP together!
So we’d like to take a moment to give a shout out, high-five or simple LOL to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Multi-tasking (Shelley Rennick)
2. Thought you should know (When Crazy Meets Exhaustion)
3. Tripping (Peyton Price)
4. Splinter of the mind's eye (Toni Hammer, Is It Bedtime Yet?)
5. Big hairy deal (This is Motherhood)
6. Gold-medal parenting (Alexandra Rosas)
7. Coffee Achiever (Mommy Back Talk)
8. Beautiful boredom (Foxy Wine Pocket)
9. Lego Olympics (That Tam I Am)
10. Eve of destruction (Andrew S. Delfino)
11. Trained by Trainor (The Outnumbered Mother by Amy Hunter)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Make her day and follow her on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.