Get the latest from TODAY
We love those parents who are both real and funny on Facebook.
Because when the pages of Facebook overflow with pictures of Food Channel-worthy BBQ’s, happy families in exotic locals, and uber fit parents frolicking with their kids on the beach, it’s easy to think you’re the only one who is going insane.
So we’d like to give a shout out, high-five or simple LOL to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. What matters (Sparkly Shoes and Sweatdrops)
2. One less career option (Another Mother Blog)
3. Bubble skillz (Mom Babble)
4. Target fail (The Pursuit of Normal)
5. Hey, Mom? Mom? Mom? (Hope Shapiro Mackey)
6. Seat strategy (The Jillist)
7. Parental discretion (Questionable Choices in Parenting)
8. Did you hear me? (Orange & Silver)
9. Pay your respects (Rach Riot)
10. I spy something... (Rodney Lacroix)
11. The longest ride (Dad and Buried)
Sarah Maizes is an author, writer and humorist living in LA with her 3 kids, 2 cats and 2 hamsters…oops…make that 1 hamster. She’s the author of many humor books including On My Way to the Bath. Follow her on Facebook and subscribe to her website.