Get the latest from TODAY
Parents are funny—especially on Facebook! And we love them for it.
Because in the world of Facebook where pages are filled with news of over-performing children, picture-perfect birthday parties, and exotic summer getaways, it’s easy to believe you’re the only one who just can’t get their stuff together.
So we’d like to take a moment to send a shout out, LOL or even a LQWTBN (Laughing Quietly While The Baby Naps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook!
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. Only the brave (The Waiting)
2. Dance moms (The Fordeville Diaries)
3. Just chillin' (Robin Bohn)
4. Whistle while you wake (One Funny Mutha)
5. Little comedians (EarMuffs Kid)
6. When you know it's a bad day (Jessica Watson)
7. Little baller (Momopolize)
8. Self starter (Mommy A to Z)
9. Location, location (The Runaway Mama)
10. Bygone era (Tara Wood)
11. Coal miner's son (Alexandra Rosas)
Sarah Maizes is a parenting & lifestyle humorist who keeps it real (funny) on Facebook and her blog. She's the author of several humor and picture books for kids, including "On My Way to Bed." Check out all of her books here!