Get the latest from TODAY
Oh, Facebook. There's no other world where children are perfect, moms have summer-ready abs, and parents report how they've just finished that overly ambitious Spring Cleaning project.
It all makes you wonder why you’re the only one who doesn’t have it all together.
So we’d like to take a moment to send a shout out, LOL or even a LQWTBN (Laughing Quietly While The Baby Naps) to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s funniest parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment!
1. How'd that happen? (Hedger Humor)
2. Dishwasher dynamo (Two-Thirty-Five Designs)
3. Passing the torch (Keeper of the Fruit Loops)
4. Bathroom blitz (The Pursuit of Normal)
5. Dinnertime drowsy (The Runaway Mama)
6. Healthy hair (Tara Wood)
7. Turn down for what (Foxy Wine Pocket)
8. Not your best line (Does This Match?)
9. 'We hereby announce...' (Rachael Koenig)
10. What's that smell? (RachRiot)
11. Elmo's demise (Dad and Buried)