Parents are funny — especially on Facebook, And we love them for it.
If it weren’t for their unbridled honesty, we’d think we were the only ones who count the dog as cleaning equipment.
So let’s give a shout out to the hilarious moms and dads who aren’t afraid to tell it like it really is. Here are our picks for this week’s Funniest Parents on Facebook.
Want to share your funniest parenting moments with TODAY? Just post them on our Facebook page at TODAY Parents, or tag us OR Sarah Maizes (our Parenting-Humorist-at-Large) in your comments. We’ll pick our favorites to feature in our next installment.
1. Welcome to parenting (Alexis Lerner Katz)
2. Gotta catch 'em all (The Dusty Parachute by Susanne Kerns)
3. Spelling bee (Mommy Back Talk)
4. No whining (Julie Burton/Writer)
5. The whole tooth (That Tam I Am)
6. Wonderful life, indeed (Iamthemilk)
7. Just hanging out (Baby Sideburns)
8. Laundry cycle (Stamford Mommy)
9. Vision quest (Dragging Feeties)
10. Spic and span (Foxy Wine Pocket)
Sarah Maizes is a writer, comedian, and award-winning author who’s written several picture books for children, including "On My Way to The Bath" and "On My Way to Bed." Follow her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.