E! News correspondent (and expectant mom-to-be) Giuliana Rancic dropped by the TODAY studio Monday to talk celeb gossip, but some of the news everyone really wanted to hear was about her baby-to-be (a little boy, they announced last month), who is being carried via surrogate.
Well, the truth is that there's a small chance Rancic may miss the child's actual birth. "The baby is due the end of August. And so I wrap at the Olympics August 11th, so we are going to be on standby," she said. But they've been assured by doctors all should be well, and Rancic promised to bring the newborn by the studio just as soon as she could.
Check out the rest of the interview and catch up on the latest celebrity news in the attached video!
- Bill and Giuliana Rancic announce gender of their baby-to-be
- Baby No. 2 in the works for Giuliana and Bill Rancic
- Rancic promises no 'weird' names for baby
- Giuliana and Bill Rancic: We're having a baby!
- VIDEO: Giuliana, Bill Rancic take on battle of the sexes
- VIDEO: Giuliana Rancic looking forward, 'feeling great'