1. In her first interview since last week's fall, Olympic hopeful Lindsey Vonn told Matt in an exclusive interview, “I still have time before Sochi.”
“Unfortunately, it was really bad timing for me,” she said. “But I'm still confident.”
2. Do you know the best deals on toys going into Black Friday? Well, here they are, Batcave and all.
3. Jimmy Fallon brought smiles to children at St. Jude hospital, with the help of a chicken suit — and his amazing comedic skills, of course! (But the chicken suit definitely helped.)
4. Pancake art aficionado Dan Drake — a celebrity in St. Louis — visited the Orange Room this morning to put his batter skills to the test. What do you think of the edible creations?
5. Do you need (very) last-minute advice for making your Thanksgiving meal tomorrow? Martha Stewart is here to help.
The expert hostess prepared roasted turkey in parchment paper, her mother’s mashed potatoes with cream cheese and pear cranberry slab pie. Bon appetit!
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!