1. Mindy Corporon, whose son and father were killed Sunday in an apparent hate crime shooting at a Kansas Jewish community center, told Savannah her Christian faith has helped her cope.
"God and my life and my family and our friends have prepared me for this so I’m uplifted by that," Corporon said.
2. To mark the one-year anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombing, Natalie reported from the finish line on emotional stories of recovery.
"You better believe Boston is ready to run again,” she told Savannah and Carson.
3. Thanks to the creativity of filmmaker Rick Mereki, Willie got the chance to recreate a viral video and “Move” around Manhattan (and Brooklyn and the Bronx!). Check out the finished product:
4. Teenager Maya Van Wagenen wanted a confidence boost after a very quiet 6th and 7th grade, so she turned to a 1950s guide on how to be popular — and it pushed her comfort zone to the limit.
5. Morgan Freeman checked off a big co-star goal when he signed on for his latest role in “Transcendence.”
"There were three or four attractions to the role, one being Johnny (Depp) himself," Freeman told Savannah and Carson. I “always wanted to have a shot at working with him."
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!